Monday, March 31, 2014

Video Writing

It was a cloudy day when I met my friend for coffee at the coffee shop last Monday. We sat there enjoying our dark warm coffee just talking the day away. The smell of the shop smelt like coffee beans had exploded everywhere. The sight of the early morning goers before going to work. Carly and I somehow got on the topic of relationships and our boy problems. Carrying on that conversation, out of the corner of our eyes, we saw a small silver bouncing briefcase looking thing. We were stumbled in our words, not knowing a word to say. Seeing the man behind it chase it down the street was a good laugh in itself honestly. He kept running for it knowing he probably wouldn't catch it. Soon later, the case started shooting missiles from it at the man running towards it. We couldn't see him any longer, but heard his sharp screams from the building next door. Come to find out its a little bird in the briefcase controlling things from the inside. I could feel the fear radiating off of the little man chasing it. This bird was causing so much trouble in the town leading to car wrecks and damage to the buildings surrounding him. We just sat there in awe and shock not knowing what to even do. I touched the warm side of my coffee cup and lifted it up to my lips. As still watching out the window, I see a space shuttle slowly appearing in the background. At this point, I definitely thought I was seeing things and going crazy. I eventually put down my coffee and went outside to watch all of the events. Not even 10 seconds later, the so known rocket takes off and starts for the sky. The man and bird took of on the briefcase following the shuttle to "Russia" to stop it. Finally, after the smell of gas roamed the city and sight of much damage, the man managed to blow up the rocket. I could taste the gas and smoke that lingered in the air. I see a bagel looking thing drop from the sky along with the bird. Come to find out, all the bird ever wanted was the bagel that the man was eating from. In the end, he got what he wanted but surely didn't know he would cause so much trouble on the way. The cops later rushed to the scene and took it all from there. Needless to say, my friend Carly and I had a very interesting coffee date!

No comments:

Post a Comment