Monday, March 24, 2014

I will never do that again

I will never let people walk all over me. I have always been the "nice guy" and never really stuck up for myself. I soon realized that I got hurt a lot more when I didn't say anything and stuck up for myself. I used to let people walk all over me and never said anything back and I eventually got fed up with it. I stood my ground and let them know that I was mad. Actually happened not long ago when I got hurt by an ex who was a total jerk to me. I let it go on for a while and then finally realized that I am better than that. I realized that I don't deserve to be treated the way I was and I went off one day. It was all built up inside me that I was not getting walked all over and taken advantage of anymore. It was time that I made a point and stood up for myself and became the stronger person. I will never let anyone walk all over me again.  I'm normally not the person to go crazy and be mean to someone but I have learned now that if they don't have it in them to be nice to me and treat me with respect, then I shouldn't have to give them any of my effort back. I will walk away from it and never do that again. Especially with relationships, I hate when girls let the guy just walk all over them and try to tell them what to do and I do not think that is right at all. Stand up and show them whose boss and that you will not take any crap from anyone! Its always what my momma has taught me and i will stick to it. I am a very nice and respectful person and will always be nice if you treat me nice but if something happens and someone is disrespectful to me, I will stand up and walk away because no one needs that in their life. I will also never let my heart down. Believe it or not, there are people that will try to let you down but never let them tear you down and be the bigger person.


She had the longest hair that always blew in her face when the wind was real heavy. The color so vibrant that she was often called "barbie". She colored it so many times that it was falling out every time she brushed it but she couldn't bare to be a darker color than her natural barbie color.


Even before I walked in the door I heard screaming of a little child. I stood and waited as I hear things being thrown at the wall and the stomping of feet. I continued to step in the door and come to see my sister on the floor in tears and screaming at my mother. Mom asked her to pick up her toys and go to her room and she continued to throw them at the wall and refuse to listen to anything she was saying to her. I tried to help and calm some things down but my little sis was not listening to anyone. Instead she started throwing her toys at me and spitting on the floor. My mother sent her to her room, drowning in her own tears.


I had just spent a whole weekend out of town in the city of Pensacola. I wouldn't want to have spent it with anyone but my boyfriend. We had the best of time on the trip and wouldn't want to trade the time for anything. Only one condition. Some of the time, I found him texting other girls that I do not like and that did not go through well. I let it go, being the nice person I am but eventually told him after it got to me some more. It wasn't the fact that I was mad, I was just more disappointed when we are out of town spending time together and hes making time to text these other people was not okay with me. I kept my cool as I explained to him that it wasn't fair to me and how it really brought me down. I didn't let it ruin my trip because I knew that I could trust him but I wanted it to end.. I sat down with him and worked things out which I'm glad we could do. I was still a little torn about it later, but I wasn't going to let it show. I knew that it would all work out and be okay so i just brushed it off and tried to think of happy things and enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment