Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jung Typology Test Reflection

When I took the Jung Typology Test, it said that I am the kind of person that likes to be in charge. This is true about me because I like to be in charge and give directions to people. I just have always been like that. It also said that I am a person who gets wounded easily and cant contain my emotions. This is VERY true about me and I can get pretty emotional at times and just cant control it. When its coming... there is no stopping,  The test says I am a protector such as a medical person of elementary school teacher. I love protecting people and helping them out with anything the best that I can. The test basically explained who I was in many different ways.  I am the type of person who likes to get the job done, be there for people, and who will work their hardest to get something done or accomplished.  I personally think the test could help me in college because it tells me who I am and what kind of qualities I have and also the ones that I lack on so that I can improve on those as well.  It can help me as a writer by just showing what  kind of things I like to write about.  It could even help me on figuring out what to write, or how to write it.  Shows the type of writer I am as well.  But then again, I am my own person and no one can really say what I am or what I like or don't like so I just be myself and not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment