Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fear -looping-

There are a lot of things in life that I fear. Some things that I shouldn't fear and somethings that are okay to fear. A big fear of mine is little creatures. Spiders, snakes, and little bugs always make me sick. I can barely kill a spider with out my mom. Snake on the other hand are super scary and I never want to cross ones path.  Fear can also mean in the real world. It could be that you have a fear of growing up. I somethings do have this fear just because you hear so many different things from older people and a lot of them make it sound so bad. But you just have to think that God has everything planned out for you in his mind and his timing and we just have to remember that.  A fear of being good enough is a fear that a lot of people also have. It's like you have gone through a lot and just wonder what you are even doing wrong. Fear of not being good enough has to do with other people as well. Surround yourself with people that you love and never treat you that way and you will not have to worry about that. A fear of career is another thing that I have. Everyone will always ask me, "what are you going to school for?" or "What do you want to do when you grow up?" I get scared because i am just going to school right now for my general education and get that out of the way.  I think about what I want to do later for my career and honestly i still don't even know. I have thought about physical therapy and sports medicine but I don't even know if i want to go though that much schooling to get to it. I want a job that is fun to do and one that i would love to go to everyday. I also want one that is going to pay well and get me through. Another fear is one that a lot of people have. Its just the fear of being alone and not having another partner to share experiences with. This is a common one and sometimes I do feel it too.  Sometimes people feel that they will not find "the one" but I  just have to keep reminding myself that its not up to me, its up to God who is for me and who I'm meant to be with! Dealing with fear is hard but is always preventable when you have God by your side to help you through it all. He will guide you and help you through your fears and worries. Going to church could also help with your fears and let you get your mind off of things.




"Dealing with fear is hard but is always preventable when you have God by your side to help you through it all." I believe that anything is possible if you have God with you. I have grown up in a house where we have gone to church every Sunday and worshiped. I was even at the point where when I got older, I would go on Wednesdays to a little Sunday School class. I grew up going to church at South Haven Baptist church which is where my parents got married. We went to that church for almost 14 years. Through the experience there we went through about 3 different preachers. The first one moved off to live with his family in another state. The second one came along and we LOVED him. He was the nicest person you could ever meet and  was always there for anyone at anytime. He was actually the guy who baptised me when I was 8 years old. He did me a lot to me and I looked up to him every Sunday. Months past, and he confessed to having an affair on his wife for about a year. He resigned and we got a new preacher. This preacher was one that was very confusing in his words and very hard for a 12 year old (at the time) to understand. The church called North point Church had just came about on Norton road out north and the one on Sunshine . We noticed that the one on Sunshine was not even 3 minutes away from our house so we tried it out there. After the first day at North point, we loved it even more! The people there were super friendly and welcoming and made us feel like we have always been there and known them forever. I met new people and friends and summer camp for the church rolled around. I wanted to go so bad so i begged my mom to go to it. I ended up going to their camp for a week at Evangal University and absolutely loved it! It was the most fun I had had in a long time. We worshiped every night and sang and talked about God. So many loving people in one place, I knew we had came to the right church for us. We are currently still there today and love it more and more each day that we go.  I hope I can live for God more and more every day.




I believe that having an affair with someone is crazy. I know a few people that have had affairs and I do not respect it or support it at all. The first one I had noticed was my pastor at my old church. We were there at the church for over 14 years and loved it there. Next thing we know, our preacher is up front talking about how he has had an affair on his wife for over a year and he was going to resign because of it. We moved to North point another church and the exact same thing had happened. We absolutely loved our preacher and he was always someone you could look up to and trust. (so we thought). He came up in front of everyone one night at church and had confessed that he had an affair on his wife for over a year as well and was resigning from the church. Everyone was so shocked because we had never seen it coming from him. We didn't judge him for it, people make mistakes but I do not respect that kind of stuff. Another situation is about my Uncle. My Aunt Netta and Uncle David had been married for about 16 years. They were a happily married couple with two young boys about the ages of 16 and 12 now. In 2012, my aunt was suspecting some suspicious things going on with my uncle. She looked at his phone and he had messages with another woman who he had been seeing. Nothing had been said to her about anything so she confronted him about it. She told him straight up what she saw and what she thought about it. He was shocked that she had found out and basically caught him in his foot steps. He wasn't completely sure what to do but eventually came out and told her what was going on. He said he wasn't happy and wanted a divorce. They soon got a divorce, he moved out with his other woman and they have lived together for about 2 years now. He thought it was the better choice but in the long run it wasn't because he told me the other day that things weren't working out so well and he regretted things. He is now wanting to live by himself and see his kids when he can. I do not support cheating or "affairs" because i think it is wrong and unfair to people. It is being dishonest and disrespectful to someone that you are supposed to "love."


No comments:

Post a Comment