Monday, February 10, 2014

Bouncy Ball

I was given the prompt of a pink and white bouncy ball. It is a very weird prop to be given to write about. I don't really know what to say for sure, but I would love to just sit her and bounce it all day. When I set it down on my desk, it was about to roll off. And even while I am typing right now its moving the desk and rolling around. You could think of it as a child, if you don't watch it closely, it could run/roll off and away. Another thing is it could be a stress reliever. If you are stressed or even angry at something, you can bounce the little pink and white ball and take some stress and anger out. You can get one of these nifty little balls from a vending thing at the mall or a restaurant somewhere. Price of one is probably just about a quarter. So not much to spend on one! It can represent a lot of things as well. Such as.. the sun, the moon, or even a star in the sky. There are monuments that look like it as well. If you look at a bowling ball, its basically the same thing except 10 pounds heavier.. A little ball like this one wouldn't hurt so bad if it was dropped on your foot or toes. If a bowling ball was, it would hurt really really bad. It could even be an exercise ball. One that you do sit ups on and roll around on. And / or even a little weight to pick up and excersise with. You know those little crunches that you twist your body with and hold a weight? you can use a little ball weight like that. It will roll basically anywhere you want it to roll. That just depends on how hard you throw it and where you want it to do. It will only go a certain distance because it will eventually stop when it looses its roll. Unless, it is going downhill then it will just keep going until it runs into something or the road flattens or smooths out. I have actually had someone throw a little ball like this at my one time and it hit me in the eye. And let me tell ya.. that wasn't the greatest feeling I have ever felt that's for sure. It can be used as a weapon if you want it to, but I wouldn't advise anyone to do that. It could represent a sport as well. Sports such as soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and many more! The only difference is that they vary in size and weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment