Monday, April 7, 2014

Crayon Color

If I were a crayon color, I would have to choose to be the color pink. First, pink is my favorite colors. Not just a light pink, but a vibrant and hot pink. I think this color of pink just explains my personality and attitude towards a lot of things. I am a positive and bright thinker and never let anything get in my way. I would also be this color pink because I feel that when people look at me, they don't see me as a dull color or just any ole color of crayon in the box. Especially my best of friends would say I'm a bit of a colorful and crazy kind of person just like this color pink. I'm one of the nicest people when you first meet me and never say much. But once you get to know me and start talking to me more, I am very out there and wild kind of girl. Just like the crayon. First, its just color in itself, but after you color on paper or start writing with it, it becomes a completely new structure and puts itself out there for everyone to see and doesn't hold anything back.

No comments:

Post a Comment